What is my SIM card number or mobile phone number, that is the question when you lost SIM card or you have so many cards that you cannot remember each and every number.Telenor Zong Jazz Warid Ufone Mobilink are the five phone operators in Pakistan with so many packages like SMS bundles and cheap call rates that you cannot afford to have only one SIM. Recently I need to use my old Zong SIM in order to verify some account but I totally forget that number. Than I came to know that there are some specific numbers for each operator that is reserved for this facility. When dialed it will in return sends you a text message with your mobile number. Below are codes for each of the operators.

what is my sim card mobile number urdu pakistan

Find Warid Number

Text MYNO or MYNUMBER TO 6060.

Trace Ufone No

Text MYNO TO 120.
Dial *780*3#
Dial *88#

Identify Zong SIM

Text MYNO to 777. Rs. 1.50+tax are charged for each message.
Write *100# and press call button.

Locate Mobilink Lost Number

Dial *99# and press call button.
Write your ID Card Name & send it to 300.

Know Your Telenor SIM Card Number

Dial *345# and press call button.